He wondered, as he had many times wondered before, whether he himself was a lunatic.
Perhaps a lunatic was simply a minority of one.
” --Nineteen Eighty-Four, George Orwell

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Week Ten: Video on the Web

This week the 23 Things Kansas program leaves its visual mark on the blogosphere. The goal for this week is to create a video about anything, edit the footage, and then post it online.

Creating and posting were not an issue, but surprisingly, editing the footage was difficult. I used Windows Movie Maker, because I had heard good things about it.  However, after several frustrating attempts and various words all starting with &*(!@!!@, I was able to cobble together a nice video.  I intend to try a few other video editors over the next few weeks and I will report on what I find.

This video was taken at the Denver Aquarium.



Any suggestions on editors to try instead of Windows Movie Maker?

No comments:

Post a Comment