He wondered, as he had many times wondered before, whether he himself was a lunatic.
Perhaps a lunatic was simply a minority of one.
” --Nineteen Eighty-Four, George Orwell

Friday, April 16, 2010

Waaaay Behind

Well, it is currently week 14 of the 23 Things Kansas program, and as you can see from my posts, I am three assignments behind.  March and April have turned out to be extremely busy months!

However, I am still committed to the program and currently working on the backlog.  In the next few days I will be posting on screencasting, slide sharing, and library catalog websites such as LibraryThing and Goodreads.

2 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed your blog posts -- especially writings re library applications of tech tools. I'm still trying to write up the projects I've worked on for this in my blog. We have until Fri to complete it for continuing ed credit. -K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate! I am putting the finishing touches on the last of my posts now!

    ReplyDelete